Thursday, November 13, 2008

Doubtful Blogging

Will: you stopped blogging again.
already.
me: i know!!!!! :(
i hate myself
Will: well i hate you too.
me: tell me you liked it and i'll start again
Will: i love the blog.
me: you do?
Will: i would even consider letting the blog do me doggy style.
i love it so much.
me: i want to
but its sooooo hard
Will: inertia is hard to over come.
you need to lower the bar.
just assume whatever you post there is going to suck monkey balls.
me: but that sucks
Will: it gets a lot easier after that.
me: i dont want to assume that
Will: yeah, but then the more you post, the better you get at it.
and then before you know it your posts will be like little dissertations of flowery prose.
you should just take this gchat and post it on your blog.
a record of your self-doubt.
it's telling.
and it will be funny.
me: what i need is a sure-fire way for me to post something and then for like 1 million people to read it and i'll be a blogging sensation
Will: that doesn't make any sense.
it doesn't work that way.
also: most people that read blogs don't post comments.
me: you make an excellent point oh wise one
Will: you probably have like a whole 8 readers of your blog.
people that actually care about you, mind you.
not lame hangers-on.
people that want to just taste the fame.
me: no fairweather fans for me
Will: no.
me: thankfuly
Will: you're above that.
me: nothings worse than fairweather blog fans
Will: exactly.
'cause they're the ones that will then spread rumors about how you like monkey balls.
me: rest assured everyone, I DON'T LIKE MONKEY BALLS
Will: well, you should let your blog readers know that.
me: well if i'm gonna post this i should go so that it's not too long
Will: sometimes i am really fucking insightful.
me: say something else insightful in closing
Will: i humped your mom last night.
me: perfect
you really do have a way with words
Will: i make them with my fingers.

3 comments:

Flushy McBucketpants said...

we're comedy geniuses!

lets take this show on the road.

we'll be like bonnie and clyde, only instead of killing with guns, we'll kill with trained assassin manta-rays.

MBoydE said...

As long as I get to ride those suckers...they're huge! Will they shoot lasers from their eyes or the tips of their wings?

Flushy McBucketpants said...

they shoot lasers from their nether-regions. they're an endagered species, these laser-shooting assassin mantas and it's no wonder. copulation is a tricky pony with them.